Wasteland

2085 there was black snow falling from the sky, which was the day everything changed, as I woke from my deep sleep. I happened to walk down the stairs to realize that Captain Mc Lockley was standing at my door step. ‘There is a group of bandits outside the old UFO crash site please investigate jack ‘as I drove non-stop I realized I was so far away from my home. As I got to the old UFO crash site I realized nothing was there, so I went to my car to get my M4I carbine and my grenade launcher, plus investigated inside the area.
I heard really loud noises I could hear the bandits laugh, I could tell they were in a group I pull down the old dusty curtain and saw twenty bandits. One bandit saw me I look straight at him, I saw his filtered mask with blue eyes and his two fingers pointing at his head. I run as fast as I needed to get away from the crazy bandit, he was fast he jumped on my back and stabbed me in the arm I screamed! I grabbed my M41 Carbine and shots fired into the air, my ears were bleeding the bandit was not moving from how loud the gun shot was. After I patched up my wound on my arm, I stop and had a smoke, after a short period of time I went to look around sum more, I was surprised that the other bandits did not hear. As I went to the room with the dusty curtain I was prepared for death I did not want to get shot, as I opened the curtain there was no one in plain sight, I jumped down and saw nothing just a hideout. As the wall of the UFO started to move I hide behind the dirty wall.
As I was hiding behind the wall the door opened with two giant bandits inside they stepped out with loud footsteps, I needed to make my way to the elevator. As the two bandits walk straight past me, i quickly made my way around them. One of the bandits stop and sniffed and sniffed into the air, he walked back towards the elevator. ‘I smell something I smell a killer in this room I can sense his fear’ the bandits voice was horrifying to listen two. The two bandits walked over to the chair they cornered me, as a rat run past the room the two looked behind them now was my time to take better cover, I jumped under a blanket lucky. There was a crossbow. I have only got one arrow under the blanket’. The bandits walked over to me, ‘this is your time of death, ‘I jumped up and shot the arrow in the bandits eye and blood was everywhere as I deflected the other bandits knife I stab him in the throat as I slowly walk into elevator I now know this is the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!