Way Home

Hi, my name is Shane.
I am a homeless person. My parents were poor so they went to go steal some food and jewelry but the house they went to go steal from was owned by a policeman. The police caught them and they got locked up for life. So now I am living by myself. I went out in the streets and I found a pet cat. I don’t know what the cat's name is. I’m starting to head back home I always get caught up in the city and now it is taking me a while to get back home. I walk past places and people stare at me and and say look at that hobo and homeless kid its because i'm dirty.
I am staying in a garbage dump and I sleep on newspapers I also have 1 toy it is a Transformer I feel very sad. The cat is sleeping in my jumper while I get home.
I got home safely this time.
It is bedtime for me and the cat.
WAY HOME

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!