Lots Of Kids At The Airport

Yes! The day has come to go to the airport. I have packed to go to Fiji. We are at the airport with my Mum, Dad, Ebonie, Aleisha, Aide, Ben and also of course I. We are about to check in Mum and Dad said “just stay here, we will be back in 10 minutes.
Ebonie, Aleisha, Aiden, Ben and I, wanted to go do some shopping before we leave. So we went and bought a lot of stuff. When our parents were done, they couldn’t find us anywehere.2 hours later they still could not find us. An announcement came across the loud speaker if you are going to Fiji on flight 3G67AB4 your plane is boarding now.
What can we do said our parents, Maybe we should tell the air hostess. So they went off and they made and Announcement over the loud speaker. They said “calling 5 kids that are going to Fiji please come to customer service desk your parents are waiting for you.
5 minutes later we arrived at the customer service desk. Are you all right “said our parents “yes we are all right” we replied. then over the loud speaker they said any more people going to Fiji on flight 3G67AB4 you plane is about to leave. We were all running to the terminal we made it in time to go to Fiji, they hopped on the plane and we asked the lady were our seats you are in seat 15 to 22. We said thank you and we went and had a seat.
The lady said we are about to leave so put on your seat belts and no smoking thank you she said this will be a 5 hour flight so sit back and enjoy your flight to Fiji thank you.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!