Zoe The Wild Thing (Description)

Zoe was the most colourful wild thing in the gloomy forest.
Her bright blue eyes heal kids when they are hurt. Her nose could glow in the spooky dark. Zoe used her flower to fly high in the sky to the fluffy and white clouds.
Her spotty body could do puppet shows. She could use her hands to do back flips. She used her sharp claws to scrape the walls. She could use her ears to hear other horrific animals. Her rose cheeks helped her to climb branches in the sharp gloomy forest. Her swirls could see through ginormous schools with kids in it. Her soft fur could move up and down and around. Her feet were beautiful feet that could fly around in the forest.
You will scream if you ever saw her because she is so scary.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!