Zo Zo (Description)

Zo Zo, the wild thing was born in a gloomy bear cave.
Zo Zo has super sensitive ears that could hear anything, even an ant walking. Zo Zo glowed in the dark to scare creatures away. Zo Zo didn’t have wings but she could fly. Zo Zo had a razor sharp necklace to poke people. Zo Zo had a red nose that was very pretty, but it is poisonous to bugs and beetles. She was very sensitive.
Her mouth was very small as you can see, but she could eat 30 monsters at the one time! Zo zo’s heavy feet could make her run a mile at the park in three seconds. Zo Zo’s yellow round eyes could shoot laser bombs.
Never hide from Zo Zo because she would be able to smell you from miles away.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!