The 4 Little Aliens

Once upon a time there was 4 aliens named Cymbals, Jibby, Vark and Cissy, and they lived on planet Jupiter.

One day Cymbals said "What about we go to planet Earth?" Then Cissy said "That's a great idea". So they got into their rocket and flew off. They saw lots of weird planets. Finally they landed on Earth, on the roof of a school.

They stepped out of the rocket, and went into a classroom. They said "Hi", but everybody screamed and ran. The kids and teachers jumped into their rocket and went away to the other side of earth.

Then Jibby said "That wasn't a very good idea!" Vark walked out and started playing on the play equipment. "It's a good place here. Let's invite all the other aliens to earth".

When all the other aliens were there, and it was night, they all went out onto the play equipment and started to party. Then they realised that one of the rocket ships was missing, and also some aliens. The other aliens had landed on the other side of earth.

The humans were frightened, and decided to take all the rocket ships and go to Jupiter. And the aliens lived on earth happily ever after.

The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!