False Information

BANG BOOM SMASH! The floor collapsese beneath my feet. I scream as if I'm waking the dead but no one hears me. As I'm falling to my death I see a boulder above my head. I scream as the boulder falls like a waterfall onto my body. I backout. I wake up with no memory of what just happen to me. But I see a humongous grey boulder on my two puny legs. I try to kick my way out. I couldn't believe my eyes a terrifying, humongous, dark grey boulder splits in half right in front of me. I actually did it, I kicked the bolder in half!Then suddenly out of no where a 6 meter python with red eyes slowly comes out of the dark shadows and starts slithering towards me. I start running like a cheetah until it comes up to me and...

Oxygen comes rushing through my lungs as if it is the first breath I have ever taken. I slowly open my eyes. I see a troop of people that are staring at me like I'm a butterfly. Suddenly a lady with dark brown hair and wrinkly skin takes my hand and says with a fearful voice" Can you hear me?" Then a guy with a white coat slowly walks in. I finally figure out that he was a doctor. He came in with what seems to be amazing news because of the happiness that was on his face. "Alice" he says over and over again looking and me directly in my eyes. I think he is talking to me but I am not quiet sure if he is but I decide to listen anyway. The doctor said with a relief but worried face ''You have been in a coma for a week now because of your spinal surgery"."You have made a unimaginable recovery unlike any other patient, but something went wrong in the surgery. Something horridly bad". "You have lost all of your memories of all people you have met and that you will never recover from it".

The lady who held my hand started sobbing on the floor and so did everyone else. "I cry out loud like a baby "STOP CRYING EVERYONE it's not the end of the world". The same old lady starts talking in a wobbly voice "Yes it is darling you don't remember who anyone is anymore"." Well mum that does not mean you have to flood the room with your tears". "Yes it does... wait what did you just call me"? "I called you mum what's the big deal"?"The big deal is the docter specifically said that you will not be able to remember anyone and you remember me". The doctor comes in again with what seems to be outstanding news he says with a happy voice " We seem to have swapped the charts and looking at yours you are able to remember everyone but it might take some time". Mum screams out to the world"THANK YOU".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!