Sarah's Sleepover

On a Saturday morning………

"I'm bored." Sarah complained. "Can we go to the park?"
"Sorry darling, we can't." replied her mum. Just then she had an idea!
"Do you want to have a sleepover with Kate?"Asked her mum. Sarah screamed "Yes."
"Then lets tell Kate's mum." After her mum had finished calling, Sarah was so excited that she packed everything by herself. Her mum laughed and said "let's go to Kate's house." Afterwards they went to Kate's house. Just as they arrived Kate went to greet Sarah and mum. As they slept, they told each other spooky stories and after that they went straight to bed. Then Sarah gasped loudly. She quickly got the phone number with her phone. She dialled 05xxxxxx93. She had to say good night to mum. She said to mum, "goodnight, sorry to call you so late."
Mum replied "Good night, Sarah."

In the morning, Sarah had breakfast with Kate. They had scrambled eggs, hash browns and milk. Mum was there and she hugged and kissed her mum. Then Sarah said bye to Kate and went back home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!