We All Have A Curse

"We weren't ready for the war that was coming. We needed something more powerful, something... Magical, I guess you could say" He raised his eyebrows, "Then why am I here, I am merely a human" He said, "If you let me finish then you will find out"
"The people who knew, who had the sight and could tell the warlocks, faeries, vampires, werewolves, elves and hybrids apart from humans, they formed an alliance to find the best of each supernatural to fight for us" I explained.
"First of all we have the girls Ariana, Jessamine and Celeste. Ariana, she’s a vampire she leads the major vampire clan in Chicago, She has over 50 vampires in her clan, she has trained them all into skilled fighters and she now runs most of Chicago"
"Then there is Jessamine, You probably noticed her on the way in. She is a faerie, light blue skin, slightly translucent. She has the power of... Voice." I smirked.
"What do you mean?" He asked, she has made plenty of men fall in love with her, just because she told them to. Though half the time they fell in love with her anyway" I told him.
"Then we have Celeste, Ah Celeste, she likes to keep to herself most of the time, so you won't see her much. But when it comes to battle, she rips through the enemy with her bow and throwing knives, she never misses the target" He looked shocked and slightly pale; he obviously knew nothing about the supernatural before now.
"There are only two more people, the first is Kol, he is a warlock, and He’s the one with the bright purple eyes and the blue hair. He is one of the best warlocks out there, he can do a certain spell that raises the 'Ghouls' of dead people to help fight for us, they don't last too long in combat but he can raise hundreds so it doesn't matter as much" He looked a bit faint, "Please do sit, I don't need you fainting on me" I told him.
He slowly sat in a chair and placed his head in his hands, "I know this is a bit of a shock, but you'll get used to it, well, you'll have to" I said.
"We come to the last, but not least. Caspar. You probably saw him but you wouldn't know if you did because, he has the talent to change into whatever he wants to, he can look however he wants whenever he wants, it's a good way to trick the enemy" I turned to look out the window.
"That still doesn't explain why I'm here!" He burst out, I spun to face him glaring, "Well if you want to know so bad, then I'll tell you. You're a werewolf! You just haven't triggered it yet. Only another werewolf can do that for you that are why I'm here! Dylan you may think you're normal but you're not!" I growled, my fangs coming out and my face changing.
He scrambled backwards and fell to the ground, I stalked after him, "I'm sorry but I have to do this" I apologised before grabbing his under arms and yanking him up, I grasped his arm and brought it to my mouth, "Please no!" He pleaded; I looked at him with sorrow in my eyes and bit into his arm.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!