Nibblers And Kingsee's Walk

One day Nibbler and Kingsee decided to go for a walk through the forest to see their friend Stan the talking dog. When they were walking Nibbler looked up and saw the cracks of light through the green, wet leaves and he didn't look at where he was going un he walked into a tree and a bunch of water fell on his head. Kingsee had a little laugh and they kept on walking.

After a couple of hours Kingsee stepped on a sharp rock and Nibblers paws were hurting so they found a big shady tree and had a nice long nap. By the time they woke up they were nice and refreshed and their paws felt as good as new, so they decided to set off again.

As they kept walking they got hungrier so they stopped again to have a snack. They had some bacon that their owner packed for them. After a couple of minutes out of nowhere jumped out …. A bacon wrapped cat. And that’s when Nibbler and Kingsee now knew that they were in Stan’s land for his free range bacon wrapped cats were free until he eats them.

As they kept walking they finally came to Stan’s meat shack. Nibbler and Kingsee barked as loud as they can until Stan the talking dog came out to greet them. They ate meat from the meat shack, chased some cats, but then Nibbler and Kingsee realised that they’re visit came to an end. They barked “goodbye” to Stan and waved their tails and hoped to see him again [and that they wouldn’t get a scare from any cats!] They went home and had another best day ever!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!