JAKE!


Part ONE!

"999, 1000...1000 push ups done," Jake said triumphantly.
Jake stepped out into the pouring rain. SQUELCH! Jake looked down and saw he had stepped into a pile of mud.
"How many laps should I do, 40,50?" Jake asked his best friend Toby.
"I'll give you five bucks if you do 100 laps," Toby bet.
"You are ON! Thats easy," Jake agreed.
20 minutes later Jake had done 80 laps, and then heard RING, RING! Jake got out his phone and heard Jack Simonson's voice come through the other end, "You need to see Ben Dalton in his office in three hours.," he explained.
"Do you think I will be getting my FIRST EVER MISSION?!" Jake asked excitedly.
"Probably, because he asked Toby to come to his office too. Do you think you can get him to go?" Jack asked.
"Sure,"Jake said.
Three hours later Jake had won the bet and was in a good mood when he came up to Ben Dalton's office and asked
"How are you, Mr. Dalton?"
"I'm good thanks Jake. Would you like to go on your first mission, to shut down a robbery gang?"Ben asked.
"Oh,yeah!"Jake screamed.
"You in Toby?"Ben asked.
"Whateves,"Toby said.
Part TWO!
Two weeks later:
You may not know, Toby and Jake are 15 year old kids. What they have to do is make friends with Leo Kitsell's kids. Leo is the boss of the robbery gang and they might be able to get info from his kids or plant listening devices in his house.
First part of the mission complete...Toby and Jake made friends with the kids and were invited to their house after school. Leo's kids names were Robert and Curtis. After school the kids were walking home when Toby said
"Robert, Curtis we're undercover agents trying to shut down your dads robbery gang, can we come and plant listening devices in your house?"
"Sure, our dad goes out on Sunday nights you can come then,"Robert offered.
On Sunday night Jake and Toby creeped up to the house and were about to open the door when Toby saw a letter on the door. On the front it said "MISSION FAILED!!!!!!!" Toby opened it up and read aloud "I told my dad about your stupid undercover mission. Your mission has FAILED! F-A-I-L-E-D! From your good mate Robert.
P.S. We've moved house.
Jake and Toby were shattered, their mission failed. They went into the house and heard voices. It was Leo. They found the key on he bench, ran out, locked the doors and called the police who then arrested them.
At the court
"Leo Kitsell, I sentence you to 50 years in prison," the judge declared.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!