A Day In A Life Of A Whip

Oh no! I’ve been put into a bag. I know what this means. I have to get to work.
Everyday this man picks me up and puts me into this bag, the bag is attached to a horse. I’m going to the cattle. I don’t really like whipping cattle, one day I just wish that the man would put me into a box with lots of blankets instead of being put onto a wall attached to a hook. They don’t know what it feels like sitting on a hook nearly freezing to death, while the humans are laying down in cosy blankets and soft pillows. Well enough daydreaming I have to get back to work.
There I go being pulled out of the bag being held in these hands he pulls me back and then forward and then CRACK!!!! He hit me onto the cattle, it really hurt. Everyday he does that about 10 times a day. But wait a minute all the cattle are running away and I only got used once yippee!! Now the man is putting me back into the bag. That was quick.
When we got back I was being put back on the hook but for some reason the heaters are on and it’s not cold and I’m not nearly freezing to death. This has been the best day of work.
Thank you for reading ‘A day in the life of a whip!’

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!