You Don't Know What The Future Holds


Jeremy was having an interview for a new cleaner a familiar name was recognised by Jeremy; he noticed that it was Adam. His friend David whispered to Jeremy ear, he bullied you so reject him, but Jeremy said no because he knew how it felt to get bullied.
Jeremy was having a flash back about his childhood.
Jeremy was 9 and was getting bullied by Adam which was 11years old. Jeremy was poor had one friend named David. Jeremy was wearing second handed clothes his shirt was a dirty white, with stained collars, grey pants with patchers to repair the pants grey socks with stretched elastic and his shoes where black with scratchers and was one size bigger than his feet.
Everyday Jeremy would get bullied by Adam. Adam came up on that day and said “you’re so poor u cannot buy your own clothes” Jeremy felt sad and embarrassed. Adam’s family are wealthier than Jeremy’s.
Jeremy than went back to the interview and Adam was saying his speech of why he should get the job, so Jeremy said I will get back to you about the job. So Jeremy went home in his nice European car, and after dinner went to bed and slept.
When he was sleeping he had a dream about his childhood. His alarm was going off and he was dreaming as it was an echo says “give him the job. So he woke up and quickly got dressed and went to work and called Adam, hi Adam I would like you to come for a second interview. The next day when Adam come for the interview Jeremy said Hi Adam please take a seat, Adam said Thank you so much for the opportunity for the second interview. By the way my name is Jeremy Glass do you remember me?” “Sorry I do not” replied Adam. “When we were little you bullied me all the time, but we were just kids, I am very sorry about that said Adam, I hope you can forgive me’ sadly he replied. “I thought about it and I decided to give you the job, you start Monday Jeremy replied “thankyou so much I won’t let you down” Adam joyfully replied.
On Monday Adam arrived and started his job. Later that year Jeremy asked Adam how about you come over tonight and we can talk about doing something together, ok replied Adam.
That evening Jeremy said to Adam, I was thinking about when we were at school and if only someone had just told us about the affect it would have on owe lives. Do you mind if you can come with me to Maronite Collage of the Holy Family and speak about bulling Sure said Adam.
On Thursday they went to the school and sat down with kindy to year six. “Hi my name is Jeremy Glass and today I brought one of my workers and his name is Adam Davenport and we want to talk about bulling. Firstly Adam is going to tell you about what happened when he bullied me.”
“Hello my name is Adam and I am going to tell you about what happen when I bullied Jeremy. Well every day I will go up to Jeremy and bully him about been poor. while I was bulling him and other students I wasn’t paying attention to my school work and that suffered a lot, and instead of me being a boss I am just a worker, and just to prove my point I’d like to introduce my boss and the one of the people I bullied Jeremy Glass.”
There is no benefit in bulling.
By Ramona Touma 6 topaz

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!