HARSH WORLD

It was a plain day and I was checking Facebook as usual. Saving my favorite k-pop pictures. I come across this picture I've seen it a million times before, it's that pic that tells you that the object to your left is your weapon for the zombie apocalypse. This time I had left a comment. A sword was the object to my left.
?The next morning it was a nice day but I would rather be on Facebook. My mother has turned of the wifi trying to make me go outside. I walk out the door and suddenly a sword is in my hand and it's the zombie apocalypse. "OMG". I start freaking out, I close my eyes and swing the sword in disbelief. I find a safe place to hide out till I can find another human in this harsh world.
It has been one whole week and I can't find anyone, not even one human. At this point in my life all I can say is "I didn't even get my first kiss". ??Can I tell you a story? ?Since you didn't answer I will take that as a yes. In high school I was what you call one of the nerds no one thought I was human. Well I was human and I had this big crush on one of the popular guy his name was Jeremy but he never noticed me, for a teenage girl that is a big deal.

Out of the shadow this human figure appears its that boy the one in the story. He said "I was playing X-box one minute and the next I was here". I go looking for food since I have one more mouth to feed and just by luck I come across a little supermarket on the corner of the street.
It's been 3 weeks and Jeremy and I have gotten a lot closer. I found out things that even his friends don't know like in primary school he use to be one of the nerds and he knows how to play the violin. I was shocked that he knew how to play the violin. The weird thing is I like him for him because, I use to like him because he was one of those popular guys. It's getting dark and Jeremy and I go to sleep. I wake up the next morning and I'm in my own bed as if nothing had happened. I do the usual and get ready for school. The bell rings I get to class just on time I walk in the door Jeremy waves, I turn back in confusion he was waving to me I sit next him for the lesson. At recess he leaves his friends to come talk to me. We start talking then all of a sudden wham he kisses me and all I could say was finally my first kiss...
?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!