Rainbow Land

Let me tell you about my secret friend who lives in rainbow land. It all happened one day when I went to this strange place and did not know where I was. This place had rainbows and rainbow grass and a big rainbow sky. I felt very nervous and then I heard a sound. It came from under a rainbow bush and it said, "Come over here". I went, "ok" and had a look behind the bush. I saw a baby rainbow who was scared of being alone. I sat with the baby rainbow and told it that no one will hurt you. The baby rainbow felt better and then I went looking around rainbow land. It was full of colours I had never seen before. It made me feel happy and amazing. I then found a secret passage that lead me back home and in my bed where I fell asleep with a smile on my face!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!