Elemental Princesses


Elemental Princesses
Once upon a time there was a race of wizards and witches who lived in the heavens. One day they were having a party to celebrate the defeat of all evil. Suddenly the roof was blown off and Ivy, the evil giant, peered in.

“I thought we killed you!” said Jasmine, the young witch.
“You can’t defeat dark energy that easily” Ivy sneered. “I will conquer the world!” She stormed off, crushing everything in her path.
“What are we going to do?” cried Jasmine.
“Do not worry” boomed the voice of the oldest and wisest wizard, Elfamor. He waved his cane and four light beams shot up into the sky – one blue, one green, one yellow and one red. The light beams stopped and shining orbs appeared in front of them. They began to grow and change shape. Finally they disappeared, revealing four women. Pearl - the princess of water. Blaze - the princess of fire. Sky - the princess of air. Daisy - the princess of earth.
The legendary elemental princesses.
“What’s going on?” asked a surprised Pearl. Then she turned around and caught a glimpse of the gigantic Ivy. “We cannot defeat that! We need the fifth princess.”
With that, they all turned and emitted the coloured beams into the centre, and a pure white orb was formed. This grew and changed like the others. When the orb had disappeared, a slender figure with a flashy outfit stood in its place.
“Hi!” said Lumina, the princess of light. She glanced at Ivy. “What is that?” she exclaimed.
“How do we get rid of it?” Jasmine asked.
“Easy!” Lumina said, and she directed a white beam of light into the giant’s face.
The other princesses did the same thing.
“Let me help you with that.” Jasmine said. She pointed a finger at Ivy. “Shrinka giantissa!”
Ivy, who was about to cast a death spell, immediately shrunk to the size of a bottle top, and the spell was cancelled.
Jasmine ran over to the shrunken giant and crushed Ivy beneath her foot. They continued the party (with the roof well glued-on) with the elemental princesses as the guests of honour.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!