Haunted Year

I was walking on the path when I saw a house. All of the curtains were closed. The house had spider webs all over it. And the clouds were black. The trees were moving a lot. It was very windy.

“BOO!” Said Shakyah.
“Argh!” I said. “Do not do that again.”
Shakyah said “Why not?”
“Because what if someone else did it to you and it was not me?”
“Stop that you are making me scared.”
I said “That can’t be true.”

We when walking a bit more then we had saw a boy with all black on. I said to Shakyah, “I have to go back home.” I said to shakyah.
“Why?”
I did not have to go home I am a little scared of people with black on because they can do something to you.

So I left Shakyah back at the street all alone. She said “No! Don’t leave me here because I don’t want to be with the boy.”
Then saw so my dad packing the car “Dad!” I yelled then I went running over. “What are you doing?”
Dad said “Why I have to pack the bag because there was a bomb in next doors house.”

Ok so I told Shakyah she said “I will miss you!” So we left. Shakyah was so scared she ran home. Shakyah was so scared that she did not even get to sleep at night. Then she told her mum.

“Hey mum Allee has moved because there was a bomb in a house that lives next door to them.”
“Why have they moved?”
“Because the bomb could be in their house right now.”

So Shakyah turned on the TV. She put on the news. Her mum said “Why are you watching this? We live far away from that.” You don’t need to worry about it.”

When is turned night Shakyah looked to see if her mum and dad were still awake. They weren’t so Shakyah snuck out of the house. She saw the bus going up. The bus stopped for Shakyah. She said “Can we go to Queensland because that is where I live now?” So the bus driver took her there.

She knocked on my door and I said “What are you doing here?” she said.......

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!