Camp Hoot

One day at St Mary’s school on a school camp they where going to camp fun it might sound a bit boring but it was FUN! There where a lot of campers going to that camp all most every school. On the way to the camp two campers fell asleep on the bus and got left behind. The mean angry bus driver woke them up and said it is time to get of the bus NOW the campers got very scared and got off straight away.

In that deep dark forest that the two campers had entered they did not know what they were in for. The campers still had there camping gear so they decided to spend the night on the camp. The camp was called Camp hoot, camp hoot was a very scary camp. That night when it was silent and there was no wind around the camp got robbed one of the campers heard something so the camper got out very slowly and saw every think that had happened hoot camp was destroyed but the camper could not see it very well because it was very dark. Now this was a girl and her name was Anna she was a kind and thoughtful girl there was also a boy named Ben he was a brave and rough boy. They where really opposite you would think that they would never be together but they where. In the morning both of them got up and saw everything they where very scared and in a click or two they had picked there things up and where trying to find there way out. They saw smoke they went a bit further and they saw a little cottage they both looked at one another and cheered yay a cottage said Anna lets go inside said Ben you might remember this from little red riding hood or Hansel and Gretel it wasn’t really. Ben knocked at the door nobody home said Anna. Ben knocked again still nobody answered when they where just about to leave from under the mat came two hands that grabbed their feet and down Ben and Anna went. It was dark and silent down there Anna was frighten, Ben was scared too they saw light they followed it but the closer they got the farther the light got they both got pretty tired so they sat down they fell into so many holes it was like three hours. They finely got to the bottom of the hole and found a whole heap of other children with their mouths stuck together with sticky tape. They realized that they where the kids from all of those schools Ben turns around and sees a lady who was about to grab Ben but instead got Anna she screamed and sooner or latter she was tied up just like the rest. Ben tried to help but he just got caught. The lady had made soup and grabbed Ben and Anna and was just about to put them in her soup when they both woke up in their beds.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!