Rapid Racing

"It comes down to these two final laps here at the Eagle race track,in 1st Harry in 2nd Ricky and they are both battling for the win,the croud hear is unbelievable a record of 1,000 people,this has never happened in history! now 1 more lap to go and they are both beside one another but Harry has the advantage because he's on the inside lane" roared Larry.

This isnt one of those tracks that goes in circles this track has curves,bends,hills,bumps,ramps,daredevil stunts and one of the tightest turns in the whole world but this wouldn't worry either of them the slightest.

"Harry still in the lead by a hair,just 2 hills then all straight to the Finnish from there" exclaimed jim.

It's all straight and dirt track from here,Harry still with the lead,but Ricky owns the tight turn and Harry smashes into the wall almost ripping his car apart but Alfred the pit stop man gets to the job quickly to fix it brand new and while he is doing that Ricky is raging for the Finnish,just a few more seconds till its game over for Harry,Alfred first fixes the windows then the window wipers but by the time he finished that Ricky had succeeded.

Years fly by and everyone forgets about racing untill one day a competition opens up wanting aggressive strong champions to race.

It includes 60 hardcore racers,10 Bone rattling races and pure skill.

Lots of racers from around the world enter the competition.

"It starts this Thursday! In four days"screeches Ricky,Harry isn't too happy because his car is still not in good shape though this competition is different.

Every race is a different type of track,off road/on road and also using different vehicles,reading rules is recommended.

Rules:no hitting,crashing into cars purposly,do not attach boosters to your car and finnaly no cheating!

"The race is already here!" Yelled jack,all the racers gears up.

The first siren sounds meaning get in your cars,the second siren sounds meaning start your engines and third siren meaning...Put the petal to the metal! "And there off,and already two horrific crashes" whaled jack.

"Their all speeding like maniacs over the hills and curves flooring it over the ramps,just 5 laps to go for 99% percent off the racers but 1 racers engine is faulty,but of course Alfred gets to the job, checking his bumper,windows and the cooler" puffed jim,"MY ENGINE IS FAULTY,YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE FIXING MY ENGINE!" Hammered max.

Just 2 more laps to go for the racers and max not having any luck with his car getting fixed,"this is a fierce race to be watching right now and a huge tight finnish,it looks like car number 12,18,24,57 and 3 are going to be knocked out of the race!" Sighed Larry.

"The race is now done,finnished and all the numbers i said that were going to get knocked out did,number 18 my favourite racer gone!".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!