Bang

BANG!!!
Sorry about that. It was my sister Abagiall she’s gone a bit crazy after the plane crash, then landing in the glowing water, then the effects of the glowing water, then the... Actually you know what I’ll tell you the whole story.
It all started on the plane. We were flying to Australia after learning all about it at school. And then. It happened
When the 6, 15 year old. Me ( Jake ),Stepheni, Robert, Abagiall, Leo and Joel were sitting on the thrones of the plane. something no one thought would happen, happened.
“What was that” Abagiall shouted over the monstrous scream coming from the wings of the plane
“ I don’t know. but it doesn’t sound good “ I said.
As soon as I finished the captain came on trying to calm everyone down but that wasn’t really working since he was freaking out too
“Sorry about the difficulties, we seam to be having. we are losing power for some weird ” then everything went black
CRASH!!!
I opened my eyes and saw everyone floating unconsciously through the water. I wanted to save everyone. but I could only save 5 people and unfortunately that was how much people at my school came on the trip. After I got the last two of them out.
As I swam I began to notice the water the was glowing green and I it was getting easier to swim pull my freinds along with me.
After one day or so we found land and got rescued and taken home. but after another few days things started changing I could control water and I had super speed, Abagiall had the power to bend molecule and started hating everything, Robert had super strength, Stepheni could fly and was super smart, leo could bring back the dead and also started hating everything and Joel had the power of invisibility and guess what he also hated everything.
And all that leads up to now. The street covered in flames like it’s a fire place, cars littered everywhere like we’re standing in a bin, flattened buildings everywhere almost like a giant came and stomped on everything and two teams of three young people battling it out for justice or violence.
“ Abagiall stop this” I yelled over the ringing in my ear.
“ Never, no one deserves to live” she yelled back.
After that it was a blur all I remember was robert panching leo and Joel into a wall and then they were unconscious and then me making wave to hit Abagiall and we won.
Eventually the powers went away pulled all the energy out of me. I couldn’t walk, stand, jump or move I even started believing a monster just trampled over me. But after all that I was fine I kept going on with my live living in peace and going to school.
But in the back of my head I knew I would always remember the chaos and distraction of that day and I always knew it would happen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!