That People Who Wish To Leave Afghanistan Should Have That Right.

Hi my name is Nathan Rocca and I am here to talk about that the people from Afghanistan should have the right to leave. Afghanistan have been at war for a long time, they have no rights AT ALL,
1. They should be able to leave a country in war and seek safety to another country which is peaceful.

2. Afghanistan people should have their own rights and be able to do whatever they want to stay safe.

3. Afghanistan’s should be allowed to leave, to go to another country with better education, jobs and more options.

These People should be able to leave because of war that has been going on for about 40 years. The first country that raided Afghanistan was Russia, and then it was the Americans. More than a MILLION afghan people have died and five million Afghanis have become refugees in other countries. Nearly five Million land Mines were left over from the war’s leaving the Afghani people scared and frightened.

Afghani people should have their own rights and be able to do whatever they want to stay safe. The Taliban control everything and they are just decapitating people who do not believe or show support for the Taliban. These are some of the rules/laws that the people in Afghanistan have to follow:

For women

Must wear a burqa outside their home.
Must wear a burqa inside if a male is present.
No schooling for females.
Must do all of the household chores.
Must not talk or laugh in public.
Must not travel on a bus without a man or note authorising permission.
For all:

No television.
No toys.
No music.
The only books available must be approved by the Taliban.
Enemies of the Taliban are put in jail.
Protesting is not permitted.
All windows must be painted black so that no-one is able to see inside.
Photographs are illegal.

There is no way that anyone can live by these rules not even me.
Afghanistan’s should be allowed to leave, to go to another country with better education, jobs and more options. In the book boy over board Jamal and is family had to sell everything they had so they could pay these guys to sneak out of their own country off to Australia. If they had been caught, they would have either been executed or put in jail. Jobs in Afghanistan are hard to find not only jobs are hard to find but the Pay is TERRIBLE. They should be able to leave and find work somewhere else so that they can have money for their family. Only boys are educated so that when they are 12 they go to The Taliban to train them for war but girls just stay home with their mum to help out with the chores. Only Males are allowed to teach, not women. THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL.NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO LIVE THIS WAY.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!