Magic Tricks


A while ago I went on a holiday to BroadBeach. We had an AWESOME apartment over looking the mall and I got my own bedroom. Everything was good but the weather. The weather was cold, windy and rainy and the weather man said it was getting worse. I also went in the pool. There were 3 pools. Then mum and dad wanted to go to the market I didn't want to go but I did. We went on Sunday as well. It was really sunny and there was more stalls. My favourite stall was the magic one and the Learn How To Juggle. The magic one had a BUNCH of things like set your wallet on fire, disappearing thumbs, floating elastic bands, disappearing and reappearing balls and magic books. I got the magic book and the person who gave it to me showed me the trick.
> So the book goes wave your hand above and say "Goodbye" than you flick it open and then all the pictures are gone after that.
> Next you click your hands above and say "Abracadabra" or something then you flick it open and it's back. Lastly you tap your hands on the book and flick it open they are coloured in. The second magic trick I got is the floating elastic band. All you got to do is get a special card and an elastic band. Then you have to put your hand above and then it floats. WARNING: I GOT THAT STUFF FROM A MAGIC STALL IT WON'T WORK IF YOU DON'T GET IT FROM A MAGIC STALL.
> The other stuff at the magic stall I did well at. The other magic tricks were easy. The disappearing and reappearing ball was the easiest. You put the ball in your back pocket and then take the lid off the thing and then it's back easy see. A while after we went back to the hotel and got the suit cases. We went in the lift and I showed the magic tricks to a random stranger in the lift. When I had finished he gave me a pat on the head and said " Good Work." My first thought was eew a random old guy touched me but also I want to be a magician. Then as we were checking out the I showed the lady at reception my tricks. She liked them. Soon I had decided I AM going to be a magician. Later when we had got home I looked up more magic tricks. There was SOO many and there was the best magician of all time . He escaped from a wood chipper entombed in a coffin and a lady is wearing a giant dress and she gets out without being seen. I practiced the tricks over and over again. Days passed and we went for another holiday. We went to Pacific Fair. We were going around and we got lost. Then we found one of those information places and we got a map. A couple seconds later we decided to go to K-MART and look for some stuff. I got a magic kit. It had the disappearing and reappearing ball, the pick a card trick, get all the dice the same, the same and different sized cards and a magic wand. Then Cale got Captain America The Winter Soldier. Dad decided to get coffee for the drive home from a place that also sells donuts. We went back to the car and waited for him. We played the iPad the whole time. When dad got back he had donuts. I ate half of one chocolate donut and Cale had the other half. Mum and Cale went halves in the cinnamon one but dad didn't have any for some reason. Who doesn't eat a donut. I will never understand my dad. We drove home I was still playing the iPad. On the way back I had a sugar high from the donuts and mum bought STRAWBERRIES When we got home Jemma our cat was excited to see us. I loved the holidays so did mum, Cale and dad so now I know what I want to be when I grow up.

From Selam

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!