Ears Pierced

Ears Pieced
Hi, I’m Lara, and today I’m getting my ears pierced. I’m really excited.
I hopped in the car and drove off. “Rrrrhhh.” My mum put on the brakes. We were there.
I climbed out of the car and held my mum’s hand. I was nervous, but excited at the same time.
We walked in to the building. “Hi,” said an elder lady, “how can I help you?”
“Uuummm,” I said, “I’m here to get my ears pierced.”
“Ok,” said the lady. “Come and have a seat.”
I sat down and held my breath. “Ok,” said the lady. “Let me go and get my ear piercing gun.”
“Gun!” I thought to myself.
She came back. “Ok,” she said, “this won’t hurt a bit.” And before I could say anything, BANG! There was a hole in my ear. And guess what, I didn’t feel a thing.

Lara Slape. Year 4. Athelstone School. 9 years old

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!