Haunted House


The hairs on my neck stood up as I heard someone roar,
“Enter this room if you dare” just thinking it was in my head I stepped into the room and walked to the end of the bed.
I felt something grab my ankles. In what seemed seconds it pulled me under the bed. I struggled to pull myself free. I broke free and raced for the door but it slammed shut and locked, desperately trying to get out I kicked the door but it seemed unbreakable. Everything went dark than suddenly……
Something threw me on the bed hand on my mouth. I tried to scream but nothing came out, I tried to kick the mysterious figure off but nothing was there, just a white blur. I closed my eyes hoping it was just a dream, thinking was this the end, would this be the way I die. I opened my eyes and saw the murderous Doctor Pain Blood, I went white with fear. He let me talk but I was to horrified to say anything. I jumped up and tried to make a run for it.
In a flash Doctor Pain Blood was at the door,
“Naughty naughty” he roared in a creepy horrify voice.
“Leave me alone” I screamed in horror. He swang his knife at my throat, I screamed as blood poured out of my neck, in a minute I was dead.
By Skye Daniels

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!