Zoe Goes Missing

On Saturday, 9th of August, Tayla invited Zoe, her cousin, Mia, Lalani, Tahlia and me Océane. The party was at the shacks.

When we went upstairs, we explored the top of the shack. We all came back to where we slept, ‘WHO wants to play Hide-and-Seek?’ Tayla asked. We all shouted ‘YES’. When Lalani was counting, we decided to hide in unusual spots except for me, I decided to hide in a wardrobe with Tahlia. When everyone was found, I said ‘Tayla someone’s missing!’
‘Oh…yeah, Zoe!’ Tayla shouted ‘Quick, find Zoe’

‘ZOE!’ Tayla and I shouted.
‘I’m here, I’m stuck!’ Zoe squilled.
We got to the couch with Zoe behind it, we pushed the couch forward and at last Zoe was free. Zoe learnt to never hide behind a couch ever again! ?
Well I hope she doesn’t hide behind a couch ever again.
THIS IS A TRUE STORY AND DON’T HIDE BEHIND A COUCH! EVER!!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!