Zombie Nightmare

A day before the other Lucy was at the park with her family and jasper the dog. They were playing with a Frisbee . Lucy threw the Frisbee to jasper and as soon as jasper caught the Frisbee BANG the Frisbee knocked out a tooth. The Frisbee was all covered in blood and the grass turned all brownish.
When they got home the windows were broken and the door was covered in dark coloured blood. As soon as they got in the house they heard a big SMACK coming from the back yard they were really scared so they locked every door. When the hawk family went to have dinner, Mrs Hawk went to get butter from the fridge as soon as she opened the fridge it was empty and full of mouldy things so they had to have mouldy cheese for dinner and they had to have the blood that was on the door as a drink. The mouldy cheese was as green as grass. When they were eating Lucy said that she wasn’t hungry. So she told her mum “mum I am going to my bedroom and I don’t want anyone to disturb me ok” and her mum said “ok”.
After dinner her mum packed up the table and threw the bits of scraps in the bin and as soon as she went outside the door closed behind her and the lights closed as well. It was so dark that it might be the darkest thing that you can ever think of. Then as the lights came back on, they were as bright as the sun. There wasn’t anyone even Mrs Hawk wasn’t their all that was there was blood everywhere and there wasn’t a sound made.
After a while Lucy and Mr Hawk were getting worried because Mrs Hawk was missing for quite a while. So they both went outside and then a person wearing black all over came and then they both said MURDERER, and ran inside. They were really sad that Mrs Hawk died, and they had to take care of themselves and had to starve for a few days.
After a few days Lucy went to school and was getting teased a lot. So she decided to commit suicide. And then after a few days Lucy became alive again, she was really amazed that she was a wizard.
Lucy’s house was really messy and needed cleaning but Mr Hawk and Lucy never had time to clean up so they would just sleep with a messy and dirty house.
Then they went to the cemetery to put some flowers on Mrs Hawk’s grave. As soon as they started crying there were zombies coming from corners from everywhere. Then just before Lucy was going to scream Lucy’s mum woke her up and said “Lucy are you ok because it seemed that you were having zombie nightmares”. Then Lucy woke up and saw her mum and was screaming.
“HA THERE IS A ZOMBIE IN THE HOUSE.”
By ALICE MUSA

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!