Nice And Mean Christmas

Once upon a time in Santa’s toy factory where the elves were making the Christmas presents. It was all happy but there was one big problem. Santa Clause was sick and his wife Mrs Clause was doing the best she could to save him.
Mrs Claus had to make a spell to get another Santa. She had to get another Santa because he was too sick to deliver the Christmas presents to the children, she didn’t want to do this but she had to.
When she did the spell the Santa turned out mean and horrible. Then he lock up Mrs Clause and the good Santa could not get up he was in too much pain. So then the bad Santa got some bad elves to give some coal to the children. But one of the nice elves went up to Santa to make him feel better he gave him some magic medicine and when he did that he felt a better. But he was still sick. The nice elf was trying to stop the bad elf making coal. But then the good Santa got up and said Ho Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas the game is about to begin.
Then good Santa swings on tinsel and his big black boots go in to bad Santa stomach and it is nice on to mean. The nice are trying to stop the coal and bring on Christmas and the mean try to stop the nice from ruining their evil plans and that is a big thing to do for the world.
This was the hardest thing for Santa. They have a lot of ships to shut down 1,000,000 of them and there is seven days until Christmas. Will they do it in time? They are on a roll but still have 1000 more to do. Two days later they only have 100 ships to do then 10 and now zero it is 2:30am on Christmas day.
While the elves have been stopping the coal ships the Good Santa untied Mrs Clause and then they got busy and made all of the presents by now it is 5:20am. After Mrs Clause undoes the spell they can lift off on the sleigh and deliver the Christmas presents to all the children, by putting the presents down the chimney and they put themselves in place by magic. All the mean elves have disappeared. So they ride back on the reindeers and they celebrate Christmas, it has been a hard year.
Santa was so glad that this was over that he danced with Mrs Clause and the elves were jumping around and they had a big Christmas lunch turkey, pudding, ice cream and lollies. Then they all had a big rest after a big Christmas adventure. Good Santa got most of the food because the bad Santa had ordered it for him. Bad luck Bad Santa, Good Santa got to make Christmas good for all the children and he got all the Christmas lunch food.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!