Rain Is More

Adrenalin rushed throughout my crystal clear body. My excitement was incredibly intense that I rippled vigorously. The moment I had been waiting for my eternal life was now occurring. I couldn't believe my drop. It was known to be a myth to dropplings that before you "fell" you would feel violent rumbling. It was believed that our destiny was to erode, weather and "experience". Suddenly, my body fell out of the cloud. I could feel the world around me. Chaotic concrete fitted with glass and beautiful brick shapes caught my dreamy eyes without delay. Bright beams flashed beyond the skies limits that together evolved into colours that I had never imagined existed. The suns rays surpassed me as I became at one with the rainbow. This once in a life experience was better than I ever thought it could be. The objects around me began to enlarge rapidly as I fell to my depths I gave a little watery smile and then I was no more. I felt no regret in my heart as to what had happened as I lay in peace. That was the story of my long lost life. May my body rest in peace forever in the beautiful yet short life of the universe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!