Breaking News

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

I was going to Suncorp Stadium at night to watch a footy game. As I walked in the gates I saw a MASSIVE T-Rex and a small purple Triceratops. I went over to them and asked “What are you here for?”
The T-Rex replied “We want to eat popcorn, watch the game and get all of the players’ photographs.”
As the game started I saw the dinosaurs walking onto the footy field. The security guards struggled to make them leave the stadium, and then T-Rex (the meat eating beast) gobbled them up within a few seconds!
Shortly afterwards, the little Triceratops said to a footy player “Give us your photographs or my T-Rex friend will eat you!” The player replied “I…I…I don’t have a camera.”
T-Rex pulled a camera out of nowhere. Both team’s players quickly lined up in one big line and the T-Rex took their photos. The crowd watched on in complete silence not believing their eyes.
The game started and the dinosaurs stomped up to the food bar and bought an enormous box of plain white popcorn. They sat on the edge of the field and ate the delicious popcorn. Well mostly the T-Rex ate it all.
The game finished and there was a wait to get out of the stadium. Not for the dinosaurs! Whoever got in their way got gobbled up by the T-Rex. They were last seen heading towards the Cricket Stadium!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!