Magic Zoo



Polly’s teacher Mrs Rockingham said to the class, “we are going to the zoo tomorrow, so please be at school by 8.45am.” At the zoo that morning we saw an elephant eating peanuts. Tom one of my class mates said, “Is that a hippo with a nose disease?” Molly bought her magic wand and left it near the monkey cage. We saw just about every animal in the Universe. When Polly and her dad went to the same zoo, which the school went to. The animals had grabbed Molly’s magic wand and turned all the people in to Invizi-Pets. They did this so people know how it feels to be treated exactly like animals. The people who own the Zoo gave the animal lots of space and food. Now they call it Magic Zoo. Now Polly and Molly train the animals after school and on the weekends. They both get $50 a day. One of the animals they train is birds and they can fly through hoops of fire.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!