Games Took Over The World!!!

The games were made for entertainment if you were bored you would have that to play. But one day on a stormy night a boy called Mason threw his game and the game got struck by lightning and the game came alive. The game had eyes that were red, the disk holder became a disk shooter that were used for cutting humans heads off, the game controllers were used for arms, legs, climbing and choking people to their death because they threw the game away. The game started his invasion at midnight and started killing people in their house when they are asleep. The plan for the invasion of the game was to take over every game in the village and make them his minions. The plan was a success and the last person the game was going to kill was the boy who threw him away. The invasion started to go worldwide and take over the world. But back in the village the boy survived but was badly injured. An old lady from the town who just came back from gathering herbs to insure the safety of the village. She saw the boy sitting there on the rock where his parents died. The old lady healed him from his injures he had. 10 years later he became 27 he swore revenge the game that killed his parents. The boy started his training with a man whom found a map of where the game was planning to take over the next country. He was going to take over Japan and he was already in Japan. The plan was to kill the game he threw away when he was young. When the game arrived the game is massive because the game attached to other games. After the battle was over the boy finally killed the game and they lived in a peaceful world with a peaceful life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!