Maha The Richman

One day just after sunrise, the sun was shining the birds were singing and it was the beautiful day. There was the richman Maha and his best friend Emir they both came to Rocky City, to see Maha's grandma.

When Maha, and his friend got to the Maha grandma house Emir said, "THIS IS SO BIG HOUSE MAHA", said his friend. "Shhhhhhhh. I am going to surprise my grandma." "Oh yes, sorry I won't speak as loud.", said Emir.

Later on Maha could hear her grandma sitting on a chair and reading a book. Then suddenly Maha appeared from the back and covered his grandma's eyes. She said,"Ohhhhh, who's that?" "Can you recognise my voice Grandma?", asked Maha.

Grandma was shocked and she said,"Oh my god, he's my grandson." Then they have a fun time talking to the grandma. After a while, Grandma said,"Oh my gosh this is my best birthday present this year my son, thank you..."

At Maha grandma's house, Maha and his friend enjoyed so much and ate lots of cookies and handmade cake from his grandma. Munch, munch, munch, munch,mmmmmmm. They stayed overnight at grandma's house and they had a great time with Maha Grandma.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!