Water Fun

One day Mia was getting packed for the water park. She got her pink spotty bikini and a top and pants. “Mum! Mum! When are we going to the water park?” “It will be 5 minutes, and I have to get the picnic ready, or don’t you want a picnic?” “Okay, I’m just so excited to go to the water park.” So I went to my sister’s room Chloe to play with her. “Are you playing dolls?” I said. “Yes” she said in a tiny voice, “you can play.” We played for a while then mum said “Girls come in the car.” Then we knew it was time for the water park. We squealed as we hopped in the car and drove off
We got there and had to sign our names in a book. We were in there and there were BIG, BIG water slides. “Oh wow look mum can we go on please, please?” “Yes sure knock yourself out. I will be getting the picnic ready.” I went on and I met a new friend her name is Natalie. “That’s a really pretty name.” “Thank you but can you help me because my earring has gone under the water. It’s now stuck down on the bottom of the pool.” “I could get a butterfly net but it’s too small. Oh, oh I know we can use the big pool net but the earring will go through the holes of the net.” “Now we have nothing to get the earring.” “Oh yes we do we can get your mum and see what we should do.” So we went to Natalie’s mum and she said “Girls it’s good to try and solve it on your own but you should of just came and told me.” So she got a milk container and a pole, with the help of the girls she got the earring out. “Thank you for helping me today you can have my necklace for return.” “I think you should because I have lots of necklaces at home and I need to go and have my picnic.” “Ok see you, I liked how you played with me.”
I had my picnic and it was a sandwich, watermelon, apples and more. I got out of my bikinis and put my top and pants on. “Today was a fun day and I got to meet a new friend.” “What was her name, was it Natalie?” “How do you know?” “I was talking to her mum and they seem very nice, but you know what they’re moving next to us.” “Cool now I have a best mate.”
We got home and I looked next door and I jumped with joy, as they came over.
The next morning I said, “Mum can I go to Natalie’s place for a sleep over?” “Yes, but only if I can have a coffee with her mum.” She rang her to see if it was alright. ‘Bring, bring,’ the phone went, and they talked and talked and talked. “Finally you’re off” she said, “so can I go over?” “Yes, and we are having tea with them.”
It got later and Mia, her mum, her dad and little sister went over to Natalie’s place. They had beef and sat under the stars and went to sleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!