Jack The Christmas Miracle

Hi, my name is Jack and I am going to tell you the story of a very special little boy. One Christmas, not too long ago, jack, that’s the name of this special boy, was standing alone on the day before Christmas. He watched as the other little boys and girls ran and played together, they had so much fun. Jack was small but that wasn’t the reason the others didn’t ask him to join the games, Jack had a big, bright red nose. It was not a regular nose at all, it was so bright it seemed to glow. The other boys and girls teased him, and they laughed about Jacks nose. They jumped in the swimming pool with delight as poor Jack walked back to his house lonely and very, very sad. The other soon went back to their games and Jack tried to have fun by himself because it was Christmas after all. It wasn’t as much fun as playing with the others would have been but the anticipation of Christmas cheered him up.
The light faded from day and everyone was going home to their family. It was getting dark fast, and hot sweaty night was making matters worse. The mood was sombre and even the boys and girls began to go to bed and dream about waking up to presents. Soon all was ready, Santa climbed into the sleigh and set off. He was already late, and it was so dark he couldn’t even see the lead reindeer. Time was passing and it became clear that no headway was being made. Santa was flying in circles.
What would happen to Christmas? Santa was quite worried, he didn’t even know how to get back to the North Pole, and he had to land the sleigh. He could see a faint red light through a little boy’s window. Santa directed the sleigh towards the light, and it grew steadily stronger. What could it be he thought? It was ever so bright. Carefully, Santa brought the sleigh to rest close to the light. He found Jack fast asleep. Santa tapped on the window and asked if he would mind helping out with the sleigh knowing that Jacks big shiny nose was just what he needed to stay on Track. Jack was thrilled and jumped at the chance. The other boys and girls would let him play and he would save Christmas.
Jingle bells rang out crisply on that dark night as Jack and his shiny nose led Santa and the sleigh full of toys around the world. From that day forward Jack became proud to be known as Jack the Red- Nosed Miracle… A very special boy indeed!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!