Garnets Story

A year ago a young girl name Moon Dance Alexander but people called her Moon Dance, her only wish to ride. Moon Dance always begged her mum to buy a horse but the answer is always ''NO'' it was a sad day when her father died on November 20th, one day a strange sound in the bush while Moon Dance was riding home on her bike, then all of a sudden a horse came out of know were, the horse was brown with white down its nose, the horse jumped on its back legs making sounds. Moon Dance felled of her bike and screamed while she was rolling over a hill then the horse all of a sudden stop freaking out and ran to the person screaming down a hill. ''HELP ME, SOMEONE HELP''. as Moon Dance roll down the steep hill the horse jump over Moon Dance and use it front legs to block her. Moon Dance got up slow and steady look eye to eye in the horse knowing no harm , Moon Dance lift her hand up to the horse's snout and pat it, Moon Dance always wanted a horse so she grabbed a rope and tie it around the horse and lead it.Moon Dance pick a name right from her mouth she said ''I will call you...Garnet, few years later she won a lot of ribbons, 4 to 5 years they won in cross country, jumping and racing.They were a match to be. until one day Moon Dance found another horse no chest nut but black she love this black horse more then garnet, Moon Dance then gave the black horse a name she called it cobalt ,then the night before her 20th anniversary at her stable pine hollow garnet was getting mad, at cobalt, in the morning cobalt was laying there with bite marks, few days later, garnet was feeling quite sorry what she done to cobalt, garnet begin to walk over to cobalt with shame and hug cobalt. They were happy together then cobalt and garnet had a baby boy, Moon Dance name the baby foal Sammy.
I would go on about Sammy but that's another story to tell.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!