Viper The Anaconda

There are a lot of snakes like me. Hello my name is Viper and I am an 800 metre anaconda and I live at the Amazon. I eat a lot of things like monkeys and one of the best baboons and a lot of fishermen and other snake species and big fish too and I will tell you about my story.
I was in the tiniest egg and I was in there for one month. Then I hatched out and saw this boy and he picked me up and put me in a tank and I grew and grew until I grew too big for the tank.
I was taken to a zoo and I was trying to find a way out and I did. I went back to the wild and then I found my way back to the Amazon where I live then the zoo keeper took me back to the zoo then fed me till I was full and I told the other snakes what happened but they didn't believe me but I believed myself. Because all the other snakes didn't know what was actually going to happen to them. The males were going to die after they mate then the female snake will get the other males sperm then the female snake will lay 100 eggs or more.
Then a boy found the females clutch of 100 eggs or more. Then all of a sudden wham the female snake eats the boy and the 100 eggs or more hatch. And this fisherman found my 100 eggs or 200 eggs and he took 50 eggs and I spat out the boy and I slithered as fast as it could and it got the 50 eggs and it ate the fishermen instead of the boy. And my baby boys and girls were eating the boy
piece by piece. All of a sudden I saw my baby boys and girls grow to lOOm and then I saw them grow up to 200m long.
Then I saw one egg that was still in the nest that had died so I snuggled up to the egg and also my baby boys and girls too. The next day I said Oh well, its nature’s way. Also my baby boys and girls grew up to 5OOm then I saw them grow up to 400m then for a very long time I saw them grow up to 500m then
600 then 700 then 800m just like me.
The End. I hope you all like my story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!