The Strangest Night

The house was silent, nothing to hear... I lay awake in bed with something to fear. The shadows passing my bedroom window give me a shiver in my spine every time they pass....

I tiptoed downstairs to get a glass of water, then I stopped on the bottom of the stairwell seeing a dark figure slipping around the lounges but then surprisingly he makes a strange signal at me. BANG!
I'm on the floor, whats happening to me I thought.

I wake up and look glumly around and realise I'm in the back of a van. What am I doing here? I think to myself,but it's pitch black right now. We're turning into a private road, I can see the sign from the strip of light creeping through from the front of the van.

Great, tears start welling up in my eyes, we've just parked out the back of a deli shop, I can see the sign from the light outside it.

Why are we here, and what will they do with me?.....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!