King Of Food World

One day Jason an ordinary kid. He was walking down an old, dusty road . Nothing. No people. No cars. Then he looked around to make sure he was alone. But he found a random house. Before he could see nothing now he was at the front of a house.
He thought for a second. “Should I knock” He thought. Then he did straight away the door opened. Nobody was there. “Hello” he said no one answered. He looked around there was a light on so he went to it.
It was the toilet there was a sticky note saying “Jason I heard you come through the door sorry I couldn’t greet you anyway all I want you to do is flush this toilet then turn the light off and on Bye”
Without thinking he did what the sticky note said. He flushed the toilet and turned the light off and on. The ground fell. He fell for ages and he fell so long that he fell asleep.
He finally woke up in a throne he blinked a couple of times until he was fully awake. He saw that he was being guarded by several men with spears and next to him was his best friend Jake. He straight away asked Jake what was going on as he had no idea.
Jake replied “oh your awake well you fell into the throne from going through a portal to Food World for years the Foodians had been waiting for a new king people put their hands up saying I will be it but they couldn’t because they hadn’t fallen into the throne but now that you have you are the king. There’s a lot of countries, the biggest one is Panlan which is where we are, I fell next to it so I’m your assistant got it.” “Ummm I think?”
Then Jake shouts the King is awake. Everybody looks at him they all rush off and come straight back with pancakes. Then someone says “We know you pancake king don’t worry. Here take these pancakes as our king.” So of course he takes them how could he not he loves pancakes.
The next day he is still at Food World and is been interviewed by all news teams across Food World he Knows he is ok to stay here because his mum and dad are away on holidays and he was staying with his blind Grandma.
So he put a speaker on her and whenever she asked a question it will beep on his phone and he will answer it. So he can stay here for 6 weeks so can Jake. Awesome he thinks.
He finds out that the other countries governments have to listen to him. He heads to other countries first he goes to the Mangois Islands then to Banana Land then ice-cream island then he goes to all the others he finishes going and with 2 weeks left he goes home with Jake.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!