Jackson's Tooth

“My tooth hurts! My tooth hurts! My tooth hurts!” Yelled Jackson. He was out of control like a bull seeing a red flag flapping in the wind.
“Calm down,” said his mum in a calm voice.
“My tooth hurts!” Yelled Jackson again.
Mum had a look. “You have a wobbly tooth,” she said.
“Do I have to go to the dentist?” Said Jackson bursting with fear.
“No, but it is so wobbly that I’m going to pull it out,” said mum. So mum pulled but it didn’t come out. She tried again but still it didn’t come out. She tried again and still it didn’t come out of his mouth. “I give up. It’s too hard. I can’t do it. Go and ask dad what he can do about it.”
So Jackson went to his dad and said “My tooth hurts!”
“Calm down,” said his dad in a calm voice.
“My tooth hurts!” Yelled Jackson again, “And mum said I have a wobbly tooth and mum pulled it but it won’t come out.”
“I’ll get your tooth out. Come here,” said dad. So dad pulled but it didn’t come out. He tried again but it still didn’t come out. He tried again but it still wouldn’t come out of his mouth. “I give up. It’s too hard. I can’t do it. Go and ask nana what she can do about it.”
So Jackson went to nana and said “My tooth hurts!”
“Calm down,” said his nana in a calm voice.
“My tooth hurts!” Yelled Jackson again, “And mum and dad said I have a wobbly tooth and mum and dad pulled it but it won’t come out.”
“I’ll get your tooth out. Come here,” said nana. So nana pulled but it didn’t come out. She tried again but it still didn’t come out. She tried again but it still wouldn’t come out of his mouth. “I give up. It’s too hard. I can’t do it. But I do know someone who will help. The tooth fairy!” So Nana phoned the tooth fairy.
In ten seconds the tooth fairy was there. She came in big, black boots and long black jeans with a shiny gold buckle. She had a short, white shirt over which she wore a big, chunky black coat with a silver zipper.
“Hello,” said nana, “Jackson has a wobbly tooth.”
“So that’s why you called me” said the tooth fairy. “Have your mum and dad tried to pull it out?”
“Yes!” Jackson yelled.
“Have you tried to use pepper?” Asked the fairy.
“Uh...no,” said Jackson.
So straight away she got a big jar of pepper and started spilling it right above Jackson’s nose.
He started to sniff, he started to jig and then he sneezed. His tooth went everywhere. It went to Brazil, to Canada and to the North Pole. It went to Switzerland, to France, to Russia and to Spain. And then it landed in the tooth fairy’s hand. “Adios amigos,” she said and flew away.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!