Camping

Astounded in my mind, lost in my thought of delight, bumping me left and right like natures might,
I dream of a mind as calm as the night in the twinkle of light all bright all bright,
As calm as a lake, as clear as a river, we stay all night all night in natures bright of the night all night
In the day we will play in the light the light all day we will play so bright so bright,
So the night comes at an incredible pace then it’s a race to see which beginner can make the dinner that night that night.
Then the next day were out and away to the bay to catch the fish to make the dish of the day the day to fish the dish of the day the day.
That night under the light we ate delicious fish we all had caught that day and away we went to the tent to sleep the night away away to sleep the night away away.
So at last we catch the bass to take photo to show the class the class to take the photo to show the class the class.
So that night we watch in delight as the fish swims away away to somewhere down the bay the bay
To watch that fish go away it always makes my day my day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!