Ned Kelly

I was just feeding my cattle when all of a sudden Bang, Bang, Bang. It was Ned Kelly and his gang. I acted like I was just feeding the cattle. When I thought they had left I turned around hoping to see nothing dead, but when I turned around there was a gun right in my face and as I thought it was Dan Kelly. He made me take him to my home.
I opened the door and Dan Kelly said, “Can we have some water please? I thought why he is so nice. But I let him have some water as well I gave him some food for free. They also asked me for a place to stay. I took them to the old barn which is not in use. I gave them blankets, pillows and clothes. Next morning they were gone. All they left was $10 and a bottle of beer and that was the last time I have ever seen them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!