Haunted House

The smell of my own sweat fills my nose as I stand out the front of the haunted house. I'm not afraid... Much. The house itself smells of musty books and old milk. Through the day it's as though it just disappears but at night it is as clear as day. The house sit at the end of a street, the house next door is completely trashed, like it had been hit with a wrecking ball. I walk past here almost every day, it always the same, nothing ever changes. The same smell; the same darkness and the same silence that always seems to come when I stop here. Even the birds and animals seem to stay away. I never see anyone here or next door either. I thought it was abandoned, I was wrong...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!