Can Dreams Come True?

His name was Henry Jambor and he was as fit as a fiddle.
But there was one problem, he was kinda little.
He wanted to be big strong and muscly, to go along with his cute personality which was very bubbly.
So henry then told everyone that he wanted to go to the gym, but everyone just laughed and questioned “who? Him!”
Despite the critics this didn’t stop henry from going for his dream.
What was the dream? To become big lean and mean.
So he walked into the gym, with his apple headphones, and when he would lift his weights you would hear some sort of moan.
This continued for weeks and weeks, and man he was getting big, you should have seen his obliques!
Kids at school then started to notice a change in Henrys body, I think I even heard one of the girls say “Dayum he’s a hotty!”
Jealousy then flooded the school, it seemed to me that lifting was starting to become cool.
Months went by and Henry was looking very bulk, some would even compare him to the incredible hulk.
So it just shows you that dreams do come true, why don’t you make yours come true? It starts with you!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!