The Five Spy Kids

Once upon a time there was a princess. She had a blue dress with a flower cape, and blue high heels shoes. She had silky long gloves and wore a golden crown that sparkled in the sun. The princess was tall and very pretty. The princess had many dresses and crowns.
Once upon a time there were five boys. One day they went into a spy lab and the five boys where good spy’s so they went into the cloning lab. Then they hid because there were people coming their way. So they had bubble gum that makes them invisible and they ate it.
When the people went past they ate another kind of bubble gum. When they spit it at the bad spy’s they get electrocuted and fall to the ground crying. Then they ran away from them. Then they got jetpacks and flew through tunnels. The bad spy’s didn’t know how to use their own jetpack when they flew there boss told them not to fly because they will blow up. But the ones the kids got where the ones that didn’t blow up, the ones the bad spy’s got where the ones that did blow up, but they didn’t listen to their boss and put the jet packs and on and it blew up and all their hair was sticking up.
The boss said next time “listen to me next time.” The five spy kids flew into the city and back to their base and had a party. Their boss said, “ you need to go on another mission, at the waterfalls because there is a secret base there, you need to go and check it out,” before they go spy got home “ OK lets go.” What are you waiting for? The spy just got back to get more spy stuff we will wait for them to go out again. But what about the camera’s no big deal we will just take a picture of the place it’s looking at. Then we will put it on the cameras then they won’t know that we were there. Then when we go we will just take it off. When we go back ok? “Yep” when they got inside there was no stuff but when they had a look around. They found a secret room and there was money, gold and all the spy stuff in the world, they brought their boss and he came in a helicopter and he unscrewed the roof off. They got all the gold, money and all the spy stuff in the world. They shared all the stuff out, then they went into a door and it turned into a desert then they were waling they fell down a hole and ended up at a dinner table there was a man, he was a bad man, they all saw their mum and dads
He had a picture and it made him look like the picture then his friend took his work over when he went on the good spy said they un cloned all the people and made his dad go back to the normal. Then they had a day and made his face funny and look like the clay.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!