The Fire Sword

Luke, surrounded by water, felt scared as knew he was stuck on an island.
“I am all alone” thought Luke.
He climbed up a giant tree but it took him 3 hours.
At the top of the tree a plane had crashed but no one was in the plane.
I am not alone after all he thought. I have to find them.
Luke climbed down the tree to a very sandy place. Luke saw a rusty chest and inside the chest was a sword.
It was not a normal sword… it was filled with magic.
Luke tried to use it.
He saw fire whoosh out when he put it in his hands. It was too scary.
Luke cried for help. He started to run around in circles because he was panicking. He wished he had never got on this island. He had goose bumps.
Suddenly, he remembered about the plane. Luke went back to the giant tree. But the plane was gone.
“Oh no! It is gone!” Luke rubbed his eyes. He looked at the ground and saw all of the broken bits. He got down. He was so anxious.

It was starting to get dark, so he made a hammock. Luke woke up and saw a thick stick lying on the ground. He found another stick near a tree. He rubbed them to make a fire, but it didn’t work.
Luke remembered about the fire sword. Luke went to get it and on the way Luke smelled fire- it was a bushfire!!!
Luke saw the sword stabbed in the giant tree where the plane was. Luke grabbed the sword. He used it as a torch.

Suddenly, in the sand, Luke saw a mobile phone. Suddenly, the phone rang but Luke didn’t even touch it. Finally, Luke went and picked up the phone…….. it sounded like it was his dad.
“Hi.” asked the person.
Luke said “Hi!.... Dad? This is Luke!”
“And this is the Sargent of the army. I am going to rescue you. Where are you? “
“I am surrounded by water.” Luke said.
“Ok. I will send a helicopter and a rescue boat. Are you alone?” asked the sergeant.
“Yes” Luke said.
“Are you sure?” the Sargent said.
“No wait. Because I saw a plane.” said Luke.
“We rescued the pilot last week. We saw flames coming from the island and realized that someone was still on the island.”
The flames were too big.
When the boat arrived, the guy ran out and got the sword and dipped it into the water. It still worked, so Luke was able to keep it forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!