Kitty

One day a kind little girl named Kate sat on her small, pink dotted swing and wondered. “I wonder if I had a small cat would my mum be happy”. So she ran inside to ask her mum if she could have a cat. “Mum can I please have a pet cat?” Kate’s mum said “I don’t know if you should have and new pet cat.” “Ok then you can have a new pet cat”. “THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for letting me git the cat I wanted.” The next day Kate and her mum went down town to go shopping to buy the cat Kate wanted and a few more things for the weekend. They got to the pet shop and Kate said “I would love that on mummy”. Just then Kate’s best friend walked in to the pet shop. “Hi Lilly what are you doing here”? Kate said, “Oh, hello Kate I’m just looking in the pet shop. I love looking in lots of shop like the pet shop.” “What are you doing here Kate”? “I’m going to buy a new pet cat. Kate’s mum bought the pet cat Kate wanted.

When Kate and her mum got home Kate got the new pet cat out of the car and carried her inside. Kate said “I’ll name you Kitty because are small like me.” Kate went out to the kitchen to tell her mum something. “Mum I’ve called my cat Kitty”. “UMMMMMMMM, Kate do you know where Kitty can sleep?” “I KNOW she can sleep in my room!” “I don’t know if that’s a great idea Kate.” Said mum.

Kitty slept in Kate’s bedroom because Kate’s bedroom is very big and has lots of pink things. Kate is a very VERY loud sleeper. That morning Kate got up very late. Kate when for a little walk around the house. Just then she saw two mice so she ran after them and she was making a big mess. When Kate got home Kitty was very VERY dirty! When Kate got home EVERYTHING was ripped. “KITTY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!” She went outside to look at the garden. The plants were broken. “Let’s take Kitty outside and train her to be a good little cat.” “Ummm Kate don’t you know that you can’t train cats like dogs.” “Let’s go buy a new pet cat for a friend so Kitty and her new friend won’t make a mess. So they went downtown and bought a new pet cat for a friend and Kate went to school. I got back and …………….. Kitty and her new friend didn’t make a single mess in the house and the garden. When Kate and her mum got home they were so happy to see that the house was so clean. “I know what I can call the new cat” “what Kate”? “FIZZY”. Said Kate

Kate told everybody in the school about her two new pet cats. “This is what she said.” “On the weekend I got two new pet cats. Their names are Kitty and Fizzy. Do you know what colour Kitty is?”. “Black, Brown and Grey” were the replies “NO”, “she is………. PINK. Now everybody likes Kate even the boys at school. She is SO popular now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!