Unbelieveable

Chapter 1 - The Light
I struggled forward. I didn’t know what I was doing. I could see something. Straight ahead. A light. Bright and dazzling. I couldn’t help walking towards it. It was like it was pulling me. I felt dizzy. My eyes started going fuzzy. I was terrified.
I continued to be pulled. I didn’t know where I was. I felt like I’d seen the light before. I kept getting closer.
I heard a crack from behind me. I wanted to look but I was too weak. I took another step forward. I started to feel like I was falling. I hit the ground. I didn’t understand what was happening.
Someone help me up. I couldn’t see who it was but he was standing in front of me. He was tiny. He helped me walk towards the light. He let go of me. I could hear people talking but I couldn’t quite make out what they were saying. I was just a step away from the light. I stopped.
I could hear someone running. He was coming from behind me. I was pushed. I touched the light. I was flung backwards. I hit the ground and everything went black…

Chapter 2 - Hospital
I slowly woke up. I was shaking and I was cold. I didn’t know where I was. The room was blurring. Someone was walking towards me. She leant over me. She had a hat on with a symbol on it. I sat up to find that it was in a bed. I was in a hospital. I laid back down wondering who had found me, out in the middle of nowhere. I was confused. Where was my family? What happened to me?
The nurse put some food at the end of the bed. I was hungry but I couldn’t eat. I was too busy trying to work out my unanswered questions. I tried to talk but nothing came out. I needed to know the answer to my questions.


Chapter 3 - My Family is found
The nurse started walking away. I tried to talk again. The nurse turned around. It was like she could hear me and I couldn’t. I spoke in my voice of silence again. “Where is my family?” I asked. The nurse just nodded and walked away quickly. Why did she nod? I didn’t understand any of this. Was I dreaming?
The nurse came back with two people following her. I couldn’t see who they were. It couldn’t have been my family. If it was, how did the nurse understand me? The nurse and the two people got closer. It was my family. My mum and my dad. But where is my sister. My younger sister is not there. Is she at school? What day is it? What has happened? I was so confused.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!