The Fairy

It was a sunny day out for a walk in the woods with my dog rusty, as we were walking there was a BANG!! Rusty barked
“What was that?”
“Wolf wolf wolf” I replied.
We slowly went towards the. BANG!!! It went again I was so scared, Rusty hid behind me. A tree had fallen over this time, we ran to the trunk of tree. There it was laying down right in front of me a little black and gold fairy glittering. I was so happy I had discovered a fairy I was going to be a millionaire, but was it worth the money I thought. I decided to keep it all a secret. So off we went rusty and I with the fairy home. When we got home Rusty followed me around everywhere. We went to the kitchen and put the fairy in a pot with a blanket over it, we went to bed after that. As I was in bed I was thinking what I would do tomorrow morning with the fairy.
The next day I woke up. Went to the kitchen the fairy had gone missing. I was so worried about what had happened to the fairy I searched the house inside out. I turned the TV on and it said
“Come down come see the new discovery”.
What it just turned off, I Quickly ran to the car jumped in and went off to the museum. When I got there I ran inside there was a crowd of people I pushed my way through to the front. There it was laying down in front of me the fairy I grabbed the fairy, just as I was about to run off the guard grabbed me and said
“What on earth do you think you are doing with that fairy”.
I went silent then said
“I’m taking it back”.
The guy stared me down after one minute he said
“Ok if u must go run along”.
I ran out of the museum to the trunk of the tree in the woods and put the fairy down on the trunk where I had first seen it. All these fairy’s came out from the trees and thanked and granted me. From then on I went back to the trunk of the tree on the 11th of every month to go meet all the fairies……………………………….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!