Magic World

I am dreaming I slipped into the sewers, YICKS!
“Don’t be afraid of me little children” said a skeleton with a top hat, I stepped inside the door with excitement and Akira ran straight to the library. I ran into a pole CRASH but luckily I didn’t smash the art gallery and Mia straggled to get to the science room.
After a while we saw a ….”Mum how do you spell house? Oh right yep thanks.” As I was saying we saw a house that was really nice, so bought it and we lived there for ever. I wasn’t scared of the skeleton anymore because he became my friend. I love magic world we even have magic clothes it feels so magical inside what can I say there is lots of different animals across that door of that skeleton with the top hat, and you can go there too some day. YOU ROCK MONSTERS! Look out for the next book but wait there is more, there is a music store with guitars, drums, piano’s and trumpets. I like the drums what do you like? Meet my friends Ingrid and Georgia there my friends there’s Nicola, Mia, Sophie, Madelyn, Ruby, Julia, Bianca even some boys Josh, Adam, Christian, Tom R, Tom D, Aleksander, Shlok, Will and Andrew Good. Bye see you next time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!