Haunts Of The Underground

Haunts of the underground
One dark Alex and Justin were sitting in their bedroom.



Justin was studying his wizard spells while Alex did her shoe shopping on the WIZ-NET. You see Justin and Alex are brother and sister, but no ordinary brother sister, their wizards...
The great rule of wizardry is that you never expose your secret to public or anyone you can’t trust.

Despite that Alex hardly ever follows the rules, but Justin is the good kid in the house. He follows all the rules and is a WIZ-BRANIAC.
While Alex and Justin were in their lair doing homework they found a suspicious portal in the wardrobe. It was big, black, arch shaped with a board that says DANGER!!! What is that?” Whispered Justin amused.
“It’s a door to the wizard world!!!” exclaimed Alex with excitement.
“Then what is that?” questioned Justin.
“The door to the wizard world”! Exclaimed Alex
“Oh sis”. Sighed Justin.
“Should we go in”? Asked Alex snootily.
“I don’t know”. Replied Justin
“Come on J man, prove yourself! Come on!!! Encouraged Alex.
“Fine”. Said Justin.
So they wasted no time and set off into an unknown land.
This is the horrific adventure takes its place...
Well both Alex and Justin know absolutely nothing about this place their entering.
At this particular moment, the moment you’re experiencing now your only person or people that know the horrifying creatures down there.
Let me tell you...
Down there is a blood drinking vampire named Juliet, a ware wolf named Maison, Grog the angel of darkness and his gang, Max the ghost, poops the zombie and limb the blood catcher,A.K.A guts catcher!
Okay now this all might be a little freaky, but the freakishness is just going to begin! So if you can’t handle the pressure I say leave the book in a safe place and write a note saying when you might be ready to read this book for example, to sneha, read this book in 2025. Watch out it might be scary.
See something like that. If you’re brave pants keep reading the mystery.
So when Alex and Justin arrived in the weird looking place they thought it was all going to be fine, until...
Suddenly they heard a crinkle and a crackle, and out popped a scary looking vampire!!! “What are you doing here surface dwellers?” Asked the vampire.
“We mean no harm miss vampire; we found an entrance to mysterious world.
“It was in our wardrobe”! wept Alex scared.
“Ah ha ha, BLOOD THIRSTY! Shouted the vampire disgracefully.
“run Justin run! Screamed Alex.
That’s where the problem started.
As the time went they ran as Juliet who Alex calls miss vampire gathered all her dreadful friends from the underground.
All of Juliet’s friends helped her and tried to defeat Alex and Justin, but they couldn’t.
It turned out that the bond between Alex and Justin was more powerful than all of Juliet’s friend put together.
A GOOD BOND IS VERY STRONG!

WRITTEN BY SNEHA RANJIT


VICRORIA,3976









FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!